Little Fishes Sunday School
• Our Little Fishes Club is a fun and safe learning environment for children held during the Sunday service.
• The club is held next door to the Church in our small Church Hall, The Mews.
• We have a range of activities around a planned theme for each session.
• We have an employed Children’s Worker who delivers varied learning activities.
Range of Activities:
• A typical session might include art and craft activities, games & quizzes all centred on the Lectionary Bible reading for that particular Sunday.
• The children leave the main service, with the Children’s Worker (and any parents/guardians who wish to come) during the hymn following the readings, and return to church during the collection hymn, before Communion.
• Little Fishes is held on 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month. Family Service is 1st Sunday and suitable for all ages to worship together and the 3rd Sunday is Story Telling service in The Mews and is suitable for families with young children.