‘Your New Look Mews Will Soon Be Complete’
You will no doubt have noticed that The Mews has been out of bounds for the last few weeks whilst it undergoes a major makeover that will see it brought into the 21st century and fit for purpose.
The intention is that the building can be used for all kinds of activities by local people for the common good. A brand new kitchen is to be installed, a mezzanine floor with office created, more storage space provided together with up to date modern toilet facilities suitable for all.
Considerable funds have been made available by the Parochial Church Council in order to achieve what should be a very pleasing end product. To complete the picture and to make the building truly functional the following new items need to be purchased.
1. Microwave Oven
4. Replacement Business Type Printer/Scanner/Fax
5. Ceiling mounted LCD Projector
6. Retractable Projector Screen
7. Notice Boards
8. Steam Cleaner
9. Weather Proof Notice Boards
10. Industrial Type Short Cycle Dishwasher
11. Baby Change Unit
12. Trolley for moving tables.
If you feel able to sponsor or contribute towards one of the above items in time for the commissioning in the New Year then your contribution will be graciously accepted by the PCC and will be of great value to all who use The Mews.
In the first instance please contact one of the following.
• Vicar: Canon Christopher Humphries - 01606 301563
• Churchwarden: Mrs Christine Ball - 01606 593260
• Churchwarden: Mr Peter Hayward – 01606 591766